A – Advocacy/Access
The Chamber offers a unified voice for business in addressing your industry and community concerns and issues. We are a grass roots organization that depends on the opinions of its members in formulating policy positions. Whether you are interested in property taxation or a local community issue, the Chamber is your voice before elected appointed and regulatory officials. Our Business Advocacy Committee works to formulate policy objectives and communicate positions to other businesses and government. Your voice is a critical component to the political effectiveness of the Chamber.
- Access to Public Officials: Local, County & State
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Economic Development
Are you a Large Business? If you are a Large Business, we know that Advocacy is an especially important issue for you. We can help in this area. The Lakeville Chamber works with a variety of large companies and we continue to provide them with access to public officials, leadership training, Board of Directors involvement opportunities, civic responsibility and more.
- Introductions to community movers and shakers
- Access to public officials
- Support on issues of significance to their company or industry
- Updates on regional topics of interest
- Professional development and leadership training for key employees
- Board of Directors involvement
- Civic responsibility
I – Involvement/Networking
Networking. Helping you connect is one of our main goals. Through various events each month, your membership allows you access to the premier business community in the South Metro. Our Chamber events are structured to bring businesses together to increase your visibility, grow your customer base and expand your referral network.
- Business After Hours
- Morning Brews
- County Wide After Hours
- Membership Luncheons
- Events: Golf Classic & Fall Gala
- Leadership Breakfast Lakeville
Education & Profession Growth. The Chamber offers several involvement opportunities throughout the year designed to grow your business and enhance your professional development.
- Seminars & Workshops
- Membership & Luncheons
- Board of Directors Involvement
- Ambassador & Committee Involvement
- Leadership Lakeville
Are you a Small Business? No matter how small, joining The Chamber will help your business increase your customer base, improve brand recognition, build relationships, gain credibility and take advantage of professional development opportunities. Networking is an especially important reason for small businesses to join the Chamber.
- Build relationships
- Grow your customer base
- Increase visibility
- Improve brand recognition
- Gain credibility
M – Marketing/Advertising
Marketing & Business Promotion. The Chamber provides you many affordable avenues to advertising and promote your business.
- Newsletter and Weekly Sponsorships
- New Resident Packs
- Website Listing and Sponsorships
- Membership Directory
- Member to Member Deals
- Ribbon Cuttings & Ground Breaking Ceremonies
- Trade Show: Landscape & Home Expo and Consumer Showcase
- Event Sponsorships